For the first time in franchise history, the Tour de France is available for PC. 2 days before the beginning of the official competition, delayed because of the Covid-19 pandemic, NACON and Cyanide have released Tour de France 2020 on Steam. It is also available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
If you missed our Tour de France 2020 review, make sure to read it here. Also check out our Tour de France 2020 page for more tips and strategies.
The 2020 edition of Tour de France video game is the very first to land on PC. Players will be able to dive into the Pro Leader mode where they’ll have to create their rider, choose their specialization, and improve their results over consecutive seasons to ultimately become the leader of the Pro Cycling ranking.
- Liège-Bastogne-Liège (“The Old Lady”), a 266km race of steep climbs
- A redesigned interface that provides better anticipation of the course and position of competitors
- An immersive first-person camera
- A deeper time-trial where posture and sprint management are crucial for success
- A more realistic AI that grabs any attack opportunity
- All the teams of the Tour De France 2020 with their official jersey