NACON and Cyanide have announced their two cycling simulations will return this year. Tour de France 2020 and Pro Cycling Manager 2020 will be available on June 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Become the manager of a professional cycling team, string together victories and take it to the very top of the rankings. Building on the strong foundations of this successful series, Pro Cycling Manager 2020 provides the chance to take part in all 21 official stages of the Tour de France and over 230 races – a total of 650 stages. New features have been added to the game, including:
- Managing the morale of your cyclists in career mode to recreate this essential aspect of real races
- A new stage planning system to help assign your team members
- A more dynamic and aggressive AI that forces you to adapt and improve your strategy in real time
Experience the intensity of the Grande Boucle from inside the peloton with Tour de France 2020
Pedal into the thick of the action as a cyclist for one of the top teams in the Tour de France. Elbow to elbow in the peloton, experience the attacks, breakaways, sprints and other tense situations of this famous race. You will need to optimise your tactics and stamina management to slip on the iconic yellow jersey.
Multiple improvements and new features have been added to Tour de France 2020, including:
- Liège-Bastogne-Liège (“The Old Lady”) added, a 266km race of steep climbs
- A redesigned interface that provides better anticipation of the course and position of competitors
- A deeper time-trial where posture and sprint management are crucial for success
- A more realistic AI that grabs any attack opportunity
- A unique immersive aspect thanks to a new feature that will be revealed soon