The second patch for Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
- AI fixes at Desert Springs to eliminate “endless” cautions
- Added a new option to control the amount of visual “car shake”
- Green flag banner timing has been shortened in split-screen
- Increased the maximum final gear available in the garage
- Users can now skip the point tally countup animation in multiplayer
- Fixed reported crash bugs in multiplayer lobbies
- Fixed issue in Career where new parts would occasionally have damage
- Several other minor fixes and general improvements
If you missed our Tony Stewart’s Sprint Car Racing review, make sure to read it here.