A free trial for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 is available until March 12 on the Xbox Store. Play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater & Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster, plus new pros
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack along with new music
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 on March 26. For the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, the game will feature native 4K resolution and 60 FPS or 1080p at 120 FPS. On the Xbox Series S, it will run at 1440P and upscale to 4K.
High-fidelity atmospherics will be added to the next-gen upgrade for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2. This unique graphical feature will allow players to enjoy the experience of sharper dynamic shadows, reflections and lens flares, as well as enhanced skater textures and more on next-gen consoles.
Digital players can upgrade to the Cross-Gen Deluxe Bundle with all the added features for an additional $10. The upgrade includes access to the secret skater Ripper (a.k.a. the infamous Powell-Peralta mascot), retro gear for Create-A-Skater mode, and retro skins for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero and Rodney Mullen.
Additionally, Activision is giving fans who already own the digital deluxe version of the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One a next-gen upgrade at no cost on March 26. Check out the official post for upgrade details.
The Nintendo Switch version for Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 is expected to be released later this year.