Tennis World Tour 2
Tennis World Tour 2 Announced with Gameplay Video & Some Features Revealed
NACON and Big Ant Studios have just announced Tennis World Tour 2 and revealed their first gameplay video. The game is scheduled to release in September on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Here are some of the features in Tennis World Tour 2:
- Highly anticipated new features – The ability to play doubles matches with up to 4 players locally and online, an improved serve system and a new shot timing mechanic
- Multiple official stadiums – Among them the Manuel Santana court in Madrid and the OWL Arena in Halle
- 1 new competition format – Tie Break Tens
- 38 tennis stars – The biggest names are all featured this year, including Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Ashleigh Barty
- Multiple game modes – Career, Quick Match, Online, Tournament, Ranked Match and Tie Break Tens – there’s a format to suit every player
Using feedback from a fan community comprising some 700,000 gamers, many aspects of Tennis World Tour 2 have been redesigned from the ground up. This includes faster gameplay that puts players’ skills and nerves to the test. More animations have also been added, which improves the game’s realism and fluidity.
Big Ant studio also wanted to offer more diverse content for this new game in the series by adding doubles tennis and a new competition that tennis players will be very familiar with: Tie Break Tens. This format consists of short matches where the winner is the first to reach 10 points, ideal for when you want to play intense matches and a quick series of games.