A Steam hotfix is available now for Super Mega Baseball 3. Check out the list of fixes in the patch notes below.
- Fixed: The addition of SP/RP pitcher roles not taken into account when importing teams from SMB2
- Fixed: Potential crash when trait was activated at the same time as a substitution occurred
- Fixed: ‘Star Studded Offense’ achievement not unlocking
- Fixed: Bat and Starpoints sounds
- Fixed: Framerate stuttering and/or framerate deteriorating over the course of a game
- Fixed: Windowed/fullscreen switch not working correctly
- Fixed: Incorrect statistics gathered in online co-op Franchise/Season/Elimination games
- Fixed: Potential server crash when a forced pitcher substitution was left to expire by the player
Also of note, a server-side patch was sent to all platforms. The changes in this patch will only affect online games. The team plans to release the same updates for offline play in upcoming patches. Here are the patch notes.
- Reduce baserunner leadoffs when not being held on by a fielder with less than 2 outs
- Reduce odds of fielders missing catches on clean throws
- Do not reduce odds of the first baseman missing a catch at 1B when running to tend 1B
Just in case you missed them…