Super Mega Baseball 3
Super Mega Baseball 3 Coming to Xbox Game Pass & EA Play on February 24
Super Mega Baseball 3 is coming to Xbox Game Pass for consoles and EA Play on February 24. The team released patch 7 back in December featuring new online league features, gameplay improvements and much more.
EA purchased Metalhead Software to grow the franchise and develop other sports games last year. Hopefully we’ll hear more about that soon.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
- Organize a cross-platform league with your friends in the newly added, versatile Online Leagues mode (1v1, online only).