Super Mega Baseball 3 is currently on sale for $33.74, at the Microsoft Store. Unfortunately, we aren’t seeing the same sale price on the PlayStation Store, Nintendo Store or Steam.
There’s a lot to love about Super Mega Baseball 3, as you can tell from our review, back in May. The team from Metalhead Software continues to provide updates and patches, including the most recent patch, which includes online league updates and many improvements.
Here are just some of the features in the game.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
- Organize a cross-platform league with your friends in the newly added, versatile Online Leagues mode (1v1, online only).
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode (1v1, online only, controller only).
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends (1vCPU, 2vCPU, 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, CPUvCPU, local or online).
- Skip customization and compete for top leaderboard scores with standardized teams and settings (locked player attributes) in Standard Season and Standard Elimination modes (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
For more details, make sure to visit our Super Mega Baseball 3 page.