Super Mega Baseball 3
Super Mega Baseball 3 is Free to Play on Steam Until April 2
Super Mega Baseball 3 is free to play on Steam until April 2 at 10:00 AM PT. It’s the full version, not just a demo. If you try the game and enjoy it, you can purchase it with a 40% discount and keep your existing saves.
It’s the perfect time to play ball, if you haven’t tried the game yet. The team just released patch #6 featuring career stats, practice mode and a ton of gameplay improvements.
Super Mega Baseball 3 refines the series’ formula with the deepest on-field simulation yet, comprehensive offline and online play including Franchise mode and the newly added Online Leagues mode, and vastly improved graphics. New content includes revamped UI plus tons of new audio, team/character content, and stadiums with variable lighting conditions.
- Challenge your hand-eye coordination or relax and hit dingers with fluid gameplay that scales seamlessly from novice to beyond-expert levels of difficulty.
- Apply and refine your baseball instincts with a sophisticated baseball simulation featuring new pickoff and stealing mechanics, wild pitches/passed balls, designated hitters, and situational player traits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each featuring unique day, night and alternate lighting conditions.
- Guide an evolving team to greatness over multiple seasons in the all new Franchise mode featuring player development, aging, retirement and signing/releasing of free agents (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).
- Organize a cross-platform league with your friends in the newly added, versatile Online Leagues mode (1v1, online only).
- Compete online to win pennants and climb to higher divisions in the cross-platform Pennant Race mode (1v1, online only, controller only).
- Create your ideal league with a comprehensive customization suite that includes season length/structure, team names/uniforms/logos, and player names/appearance/attributes.
- Play or simulate any combination of games/teams in customized Seasons and Elimination brackets, solo or with friends (1vCPU, 2vCPU, 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, CPUvCPU, local or online).
- Skip customization and compete for top leaderboard scores with standardized teams and settings (locked player attributes) in Standard Season and Standard Elimination modes (1vCPU, 2vCPU, local or online).