RetroMania Wrestling, the official sequel to the 1991 classic arcade game WWF Wrestlefest, will be arriving on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC and iiRcade on February 26, 2021.
Up to 16 unique playable wrestlers will be available at launch, including The Road Warriors, Tommy Dreamer, Matt Cardona and Nick Aldis, with more wrestlers scheduled to arrive at a later date.
Below are just some of the features for RetroMania Wrestling:
- 2 – 8 player local multiplayer (online TBD)
- With the customization options, there are over 50 different match variations that you can have
- Several match types, including Battle Royals, Steel Cage Matches, Elimination Tag Team Matches, and much more
- Beautiful 2D pixel art animated sprites with over 700 frames of animation and animated backgrounds
- Story Mode plus the 10 Pounds of Gold mode, your traditional arcade style ladder climb to go after the NWA Championship!
- Crowd chants that react to the action on screen
- Multiple entrance attires for wrestlers, along with custom entrance theme
- Plenty of surprises in the game that you won’t know about until you play through it!
- More content (additional wrestlers and more) will be made available via DLC if the game has enough support
iiRcade enables playing nostalgic retro arcade games as well as breathtaking modern games transformed into arcade games, and both online and offline multiplayer gaming, on a premium arcade cabinet. iiRcade allows for cinematic arcade gaming experiences via 19” High Definition display, 100W Dual Stereo Speakers, Premium Arcade Joysticks and hardware and software optimized for gaming. iiRcade also has modern features built-in, such as WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.2 and HDMI Out, that bring the arcade experiences to the modern world.
Unlike other arcade devices, iiRcade is not limited to a few pre-loaded games, new games can be purchased and downloaded via the iiRcade store and software upgrades will also be made available to the platform. The store features a growing library of 200+ licensed modern and retro games, both online and offline.
In addition to the original design, iiRcade is also available in two premium versions, Dragon’s Lair Edition with Dragon’s Lair cabinet graphics and Black Edition that enables users to design his/her own cabinet graphics and comes with officially licensed Double Dragon stickers that can be put onto the cabinet as a free gift. Both premium versions come with upgraded 128GB storage memory and original Sanwa joysticks.
Each iiRcade cabinet will come pre-loaded with 11 titles: Dragon’s Lair, Double Dragon, Gunbird, Beach Buggy Racing, BombSquad (online multiplayer party game), Snowboard Championship, Diver Boy, Dragon Master, Maniac Square, Twin Brats and Fancy World.