Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official Blancpain GT Series game developed by KUNOS Simulazioni and published by 505 Games leaves Early Access today with version 1.0 available now on Steam for $44.99. The anticipated next-gen racing sim launches with a limited time discount of 10% off.
Assetto Corsa Competizione allows players to experience the real atmosphere of the FIA GT3 homologated championship, including official drivers, teams, cars and circuits, reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy. Developed using Unreal Engine 4 to ensure a visual treat, Assetto Corsa Competizione sets a new standard in driving realism and immersion, including the introduction of variable weather conditions and night races to influence challenge and racing strategies.
Virtual drivers will experience a simulation of the Blancpain GT Series by taking the wheel of one of the game’s featured luxury motorcars including Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Aston Martins, or choose from a number of other prestigious GT racing cars, all replicated with an outstanding level of detail.
Using LaserScan technology, every official circuit has been recreated with precision with the utmost accuracy, a level of detail appreciated by the real-life drivers of Blancpain GT Series who actively took part in the development process and use Assetto Corsa Competizione to train before the actual races.
The final version 1.0 of Assetto Corsa Competizione includes the following key features:
- MULTIPLAYER AND SINGLEPLAYER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione will have an advanced ranking system which evaluates both individual performance and driving behavior, rewarding the most virtuous drivers and promoting fair play in online competitions. Thanks to an efficient matchmaking feature that evaluates and ranks players based on their driving skills and fair play, multiplayer matches will be both thrilling and well-balanced. Career, Championship and Free Play modes will offer a complete and customizable gaming experience, suitable for players of every skill level
- CHAMPIONSHIP AND CAREER MODES: Assetto Corsa Competizione includes a brand-new Career Mode designed in collaboration with Lamborghini Squadra Corse and official driver Mirko Bortolotti – Blancpain GT Series champion 2017 – who will introduce players to the first driving tests, giving them precious suggestions to start their adventure in the Blancpain GT Series. This mode allows users to create their own racing team to take on all driving tests and racing weekends with an astonishing level of realism and with the main objective of any professional driver: to win. Championship mode allows to virtually reproduce the Blancpain GT Series Season in the shoes of one of the official drivers.
- REALISTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS: Assetto Corsa Competizione includes competitions of different lenghts – from Sprint 60’ races to the famous Spa 24H Endurance race – which give to players the chance to experience variable weather conditions during the whole race, influencing the track’s visibility and car handling. The possibility to set different weather conditions help to create races that are always different, with outcomes that are never given for granted.
- THE MOST ACCURATE CIRCUITS: Thanks to LaserScan technology, every official circuit is recreated with the utmost accuracy: All curbs and details perfectly replicate their real counterparts, granting a gaming experience as faithful to reality as possible.
- ADVANCED VISUAL AND AUDIO EFFECTS: Unreal Engine 4 grants photorealistic rendering and an accurate representation of scenarios, car materials and weather conditions. Thanks to the multi-channel audio sampling of real GT cars, the game conveys captivating and immersive acoustic surroundings and realistic environmental effects.