The Assetto Corsa Competizione 2023 GT World Challenge Pack is available today on Steam for $12.99. The DLC features the Ferrari 296 GT3, Porsche 911 (992) GT3, Lamborghini Huracàn EVO2 and the Circuit Ricardo Tormo – Valencia. The update is coming to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 later this year.
The team also released Assetto Corsa Competizione patch 1.9.0. Check out the patch notes below.
- Added Circuit Valencia Ricardo Tormo as DLC content.
- Added new Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO2 as DLC content.
- Added new Ferrari 296 GT3 as DLC content.
- Added new Porsche 911 (992) GT3 R as DLC content.
- Added a batch of new liveries for the 2023 GTWCH season.
- Added controller preset for Moza steering wheels.
- Added support for new DLC track content in custom championship (via Open Series).
- Fixed track selection not respecting user-defined order in Open Series championship mode.
- Adjusted AI skill level for a number of gold and platinum-ranked drivers.
- Fixed an issue with certain cars receiving an incorrect visual offset in their pitstop position.
- Updated Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO with latest advancements, features, and more.
- BOP work
- Improved tire model
- Improved tire flex
- Improved tire heat generation
- Improved tire rolling resistance simulation
- Improved tire footprint simulation
- Wider tire pressure range (slicks 26-27psi)
- Wider tire temperature range (slicks 70°C-100°C)
- Improved bumpstops simulation
- Improved suspension end of travel simulation
- Improved dampers simulation
- Improved electronics logic (TC1, TC2, ABS)
- New variable engine braking simulation (Huracan EVO2)
- Improved aeromap simulation on yaw and roll.