Data Pack 4 is available now for PES 2019, featuring the additions of Celtic Park and Ibrox Stadium, new boots, updated face models and more. Check out the details below.
Updates and Additions
- Additional stadiums
- Additional strips and updates to existing ones
- Data from the new season
- Additional boot models and ball designs
- Updated face models
- New player images
- Fixed an issue when using the ‘Far Target’ or ‘Target Man’ Set Piece Strategies during a free kick, which occasionally caused defensive players positioned in the attacking half to remain forward for longer than usual.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused defensive players that had advanced to the attacking half in the play immediately before a throw in to remain forward.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the main kicker in a free kick from shooting the ball if it had been laid off by the second kicker.
- Adjusted the way in which the opposition’s midfielders position during goal kicks.
- Fixed an issue that caused player Stamina to deplete considerably after performing a Dynamic one-two pass.