Data Pack 5 will also feature more than 60 updated player faces from around the world, to further enhance the authenticity and realism of the game, including players from PES partner clubs and the Japanese national football team.
Check out all of the details below, including some screenshots.
- More than 50 team kits have been updated, including Argentina, Colombia, Palmeiras and Corinthians. Plus, as their respective seasons kick-off, CFA Super League and Thai League teams.
New season updates
- Updates to player data and emblems for every club from the CFA Super League and Thai League to reflect the 2019 season. The new official match ball of CFA Super League has also been added.
Player face updates
- More than 60 updates to player faces from leagues and clubs around the world, including PES partner clubs FC Barcelona and Inter Milan as well as stars from the Japan national team.
Updated interview backdrops
- Corinthians and Palmeiras interview backdrop designs have been updated.
New player portrait photos added
- Several new player portraits that can be seen when setting formations and checking player stats during matches have been added.