The Out of the Park Baseball 19: Perfect Team public beta is available now for users that update their copy of the game to the latest version number 19.9.111.
The new feature is a new, free online mode in the game that challenges you to compete against other players in a dynamic universe.
Build your team with digital player cards and battle other managers in simulated online leagues of 30 teams each, with 5 levels of leagues to climb: Rookie Leagues, Single A, Double A, Triple A, Major Leagues. Win the World Series in the Major Leagues and rise through the ranks of the best Perfect Team managers worldwide!
Perfect Team Features
- 6 Starter Packs containing 36 player cards — start competing right away!
- Collect thousands of player cards from today and yesteryear, including many fan favorites
- Customization options for your team logo, uniform, and ballpark
- Lineups, strategies, and tactics with typical OOTP depth — get the most out of your team!
- Perfect Points that you earn by unlocking achievements — use them to get more packs and improve your team!
- 3D highlights and full replays from simulated games
- 2 ways to get Perfect Points for cards: sell them immediately or auction them off to other players
Read more about the Out of the Park Baseball 19: Perfect Team public beta in the official forums and update your game to the latest version here. If you haven’t purchased the game yet, visit the official website.