The latest Wreckfest game update is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
- (XB1/PS4) Title no longer frequently crashes upon launching.
- (XB1) Tournament leaderboard events now function correctly.
- (PC) Weekly and monthly tournament events are no longer capped to 1,000 leaderboad entries.
- (PC) Entering Tournament Mode is no longer allowed in case restricted mods are detected.
- Replaced an offending Little Thrasher paint job.
- Fixed graphical glitches in Raiden RS side windows and default tires.
- Fixed clipped Honey Pot garage icon.
- Fixed camera discontinuity issues, reducing flashes when changing vehicles and upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that caused an heavily damaged car to turn into a mess of glitched geometry.
- (PC) Scoring multiple hits in a quick succession now registers correctly.
- (PC) In the tournament event details view, the player’s best score is always shown, even if leaderboards have not been updated yet.
- Smoothened sound asset looping artifacts and improved stereo effect in player cockpit, hood & bumper views for Boomer & Boomer RS.
- Fixed volume dip when accelerating very slooowly from idle RPM with Warwagon.
- Adjusted Little Thrasher rev limiter effect for slightly sharper gating.
- Added sound effect to Ring Of Fire on Hellride.
If you missed our Wreckfest review, make sure to read it here.