Ubisoft has released another patch for Trials Rising today on all platforms. In addition to various fixes, as well as updates for season 5.
The patch also includes a new feature for track builders. You will now be able to add unshared UGC tracks into private multiplayer lobbies to test them with friends before sharing to Track Central.
The team has also added voice over tracks from Achievement Hunters and Trials Files hosts Jack Pattillo and Gavin Free.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- [PC, PS4, XB1] Added the ability to use unshared UGC in a private multiplayer lobby*
- [All Platforms] Updates for season 5 content
- [All Platforms] Jack Pattillo and Gavin Free voice overs added to the selection of rider voices
- [All Platforms] New weekly challenges for various Fun Bikes
- [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused the “Why So Easy” challenge to not track progress
- [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to not load if Ubisoft Club was undergoing maintenance
- [All Platforms] Improvements to back-end tools that manage Track Central feeds
- [PC] Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong bike names when scrolling through filters with a mouse
- [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that failed to update item previews when browsing bundles
- [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose Gear Crates, Acorns or Coins that were earned while playing offline
- [All Platforms] Burnout contract on the track Cadillac Rancher is reset for players who accessed it before the fault limit was changed from 0 to 5