Codemasters have released a new ONRUSH trailer titled, The Stamped is Coming, along with a few screenshots and details. We’ve listed some of those details below, but make sure to read the new blog and updated FAQ for more.
- Arrives on June 5 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, PC released at a later date
- Tombstones and Crashtags will be a key aspect of your ONRUSH experience and anyone who pre-orders the Deluxe Edition will get exclusive versions of them both… (Full details released soon)
- It includes online multiplayer, but does not have couch co-op/split-screen
- Will not have a Nintendo Switch version
- Steering wheel support will not be available at launch, but could be added based off of feedback
- No VR support
- Open beta coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in May
- ONRUSH will feature eight vehicle classes in total, which are called; Blade, Outlaw, Vortex, Charger, Interceptor, Dynamo, Titan and Enforcer. Each has its own unique style, handling and abilities.