- Weekly Car Drops
- Visual Customization
- Wrap Editor
- AR Car Experience – Coming Soon
- Video capture tools
- Image capture tools
- Unlock special cars
- Upload cars for use in NFS Heat
Collect and customize the world’s most amazing cars to use in the upcoming NFS Heat*. Expand your collection with weekly drops and complete challenges to unlock the most iconic cars on the streets today. Then log into your EA Account to push your custom designs into the game. They’ll then be ready and waiting for you to play with in NFS Heat when the game releases on November 5, 2019, with Origin Access and EA Access**.
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY CARS
- The Cars tab puts all vehicles you have access to right at your fingertips. Update your custom cars, then add your favorites to your Showroom. Want more cars? Each week a Container filled with the hottest releases is all yours. Some are so special they’ll need to be unlocked with progression points, earned by customizing your current rides, creating new wraps, or just spending time with your collection.
WELCOME TO THE SHOWROOM
- Open the app to enter your Showroom, where all of your favorite cars will be on display. These are the cream of the crop, the customs you’ve really put your heart and soul into. Change things up when you add new designs or move a classic to the Workshop for some high-end tinkering.
EXPRESS YOURSELF IN THE WORKSHOP
- This is your space to make each car your own. Go crazy with wild body-kits, wheels, exhausts, and more. Use the Color Selector to put your style on everything from the perfect finish to window tints. Even use the Wrap Editor to create custom designs.
SHARE YOUR HARD WORK IN THE CAPTURE LAB
- Set up still shots and videos in the Capture Lab, to instantly add your favorites anywhere – from your driveway to the highway. Then snap to share them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or add them to Your Gallery for later.
HUSTLE BY DAY AND RISK IT ALL BY NIGHT
- Want to see your customized rides burning up the neon-lit streets of NFS Heat? Log into your EA Account (or create one) and you’ll be able to play with them when the game releases*.
*Need for Speed Heat is a video game to be released on PC, PlayStation and Xbox and it has to be purchased separately. Access to that game will depend on final age ratings. You can only apply customizations made in this app in the game once you have unlocked the corresponding base car and car parts in the game.