NBA 2K17 patch 1.05 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: The roster update is available now.
UPDATE #2: (via Mike Wang)
Patch 1.05 and the tuning update should now be live. Relentless Finisher should be working properly now.
— Mike Wang (@Beluba) November 6, 2016
- HDR support has been added for the PS4.
- Support for the PS4 Pro has been added. NBA 2K17 will run at a native 4K resolution at 60 FPS on the Pro.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers court floor has been updated to match their new 2016-17 design.
- The Golden State Warriors uniforms now have the #42 patch in honor of the late Nate Thurmond.
- Authenticity improvements to a large number of uniforms.
- You can now use post-release uniforms in Play Now games when using a custom roster.
- Post-release shoes will now dynamically appear in your game mode saves when starting a new mode or when using a custom roster created after October 15th.
- Users now have the ability to toggle off the ‘Zoom in Paint’ camera option when using the default broadcast camera.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to unequip certain animation types from their MyPLAYER.
- The user can now unequip socks from their MyPLAYER.
- Addressed an issue where controller settings would reset after played games online.
- Users will no longer be able to prolong MyTEAM Blacktop games by committing reach-in fouls.
- The Jamal Crawford double behind-the-back combo size-up move now functions properly when equipped.
- Aiming should now be much easier in the broadcast camera for users who use Pro Stick shot aiming.
- Disabled shot timing for all shots (including layups, hooks, floaters and heaves) when Shooting Type is set to Real Player %.
- Improvements to make catching short passes more reliable.
- Dial back pass speeds (especially on longer passes) to achieve better game balance.
- “Soften” top front rim ball bounces for more realistic physics-based outcomes.
- Reduced the frequency of “ticky tack” shooting fouls on jump shots and layups.
- Fixed illegal screens, which were not being triggered in the proper situations.
- General improvements to responsiveness, primarily in offball motion.
- Improvements to the CPU’s double team logic and general defensive AI decision making.
- Addressed a visual issue that would sometimes cause hook shots to branch into jumpshot follow through landing poses.
- Teams in Rivet City are again able to grab a Got Next spot while a game is in progress.
- Fixed a hang that occurred to some users when they were hopping from one MyPARK to another.
- Fixed a number of camera-related issues when shooting free throws during Pro-Am games.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to use their custom jumpshot in MyPARK.
- When editing your Pro-Am court, the backboard logo and wall texture can now be switched back to none/blank.
- You can now view the team rosters of each team directly from the Power Rankings menu in Pro-Am.
- All of your teammates will now have a unique color indicator when playing Pro-Am.
- Grand Badges will now appear on the 2K Card in both MyPARK and Pro-Am.
- You can now skip through story scenes that you have already watched.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the user being unable to play their next game in MyCAREER (a restart is required if you are affected by this).
- Fixed a case where some users were not seeing triggered story scenes.
- Fixed an issue where some MyCAREER sponsor contracts were not rewarding the user with the correct amount of VC.
- Corrected an issue where you could not purchase/equip shoes from your new company when switching shoe endorsements.
- Addressed an issue where the phone in MyCAREER would inform the user of a new message when that was not the case.
- Fixed a case where the player would get stuck in the line during the Free Throw Golf drill in Live Practice when using specific signature animations.
- Points of Emphasis have returned to the Gameplan feature! Note that these only affect simulation results.
- The Advanced Rotations feature will now scale all rotations to work regardless of your chosen quarter length.
- Fixed cases where some approved city names (e.g. Buffalo) were not being permitted through the content filter when moving your team to another city.
- Fixed an issue where player attributes were being slightly modified when loading a draft class after the first season.
- Injuries will now occur during head-to-head gameplay in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Color improvements have been made to the Kansas City Knights uniform.
- Fixed a hang that would occur when attempting to use SimCast on the Rising Stars game.
- Expansion teams will no longer get unlimited funds in MyGM.
- The NBA logo is now located in the correct spot on the shorts when creating a custom uniform.
- Many other small bug fixes and adjustments were also made, game-wide.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.