2K and Cat Daddy Studios have released their all-new NBA 2K Mobile for free, on iOS and coming soon to Android.
NBA 2K Mobile lets gamers experience their favorite NBA moments, build dream teams, and step onto the court in lifelike 5v5 match-ups. NBA 2K Mobile users collect player cards to build their dream squad and use drills to train up their players. Users can compete in Seasons to earn new rewards, participate in limited time events for exclusive cards, and rise up the leaderboards on their way to becoming legendary.
Check out some of the features below, along with a quick trailer and a few screenshots.
- Console quality graphics and authentic on-the-court action
- Over 400 of your favorite NBA players and NBA superstars
- Multiple modes and events to test your skills
- Build your ultimate dream team of NBA players from the past and present
- Gather followers who admire your team
- Exclusive rewards in real-time events like The Gauntlet
- Daily bonuses from the Checklist and for logging in
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, Mini 4 or newer. Android version requires Samsung Galaxy S8 or S9, Pixel 2 or 3 and similar or higher.