Another NASCAR Heat 5 game update has arrived for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It resolves the custom rim color and font issue, along with crashing after the last non-playoff race in Championship mode.
Here are the patch notes.
- Fixed Custom Rims Color
- Fixed crash after last non-playoff race in Championship
- Fixed Custom Fonts not showing up correctly in Online/In-Race
- Fixed scheme availability in Championship Menu
- Fixed July DLC missing scheme
- Various Pit Equipment updates
- Various Text fixes
- Added AJ Allmendinger to NASCAR Xfinity Series