MXGP 2021 Gameplay Videos Feature Ernée & Ottobiano Legacy Tracks
Milestone has released a couple of MXGP 2021 gameplay videos featuring legacy tracks from Ernée and Ottobiano.
MXGP 2021 is scheduled to release on November 30 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
Here are some of the features in MXGP 2021.
- Official Championship 2021 – All the tracks, all the riders, all the official bikes to fully experience the true emotions of this season. All of them, from the last corner to the first position.
- New Career Mode – Your race to become number 1 will be even more realistic and exciting. A renovated career path where your every decision will be crucial. Choose between official or custom teams, work your way through contracts and sponsors.
- Legacy Tracks – Relive the emotions of Ottobiano, Ernée, Leon and Agueda: 4 of the most celebrated tracks of past editions. History is ready to be rewritten… and become legend.
- Track Editor – Create stunning, lifelike tracks with the new and more powerful track editor tools with different terrain types, variable heightmap, modules and the “Holeshot”.
- Game Modes – Single races, time attack, Championship or Waypoint mode
- Multiplayer – Even more tracks created by the community, online challenges in Waypoint mode and race director mode
- Waypoint Mode – Place your waypoints in the new compound and share your tracks online