Milestone has released a new MotoGP 21 patch adding “Join in progress” to multiplayer game modes and support for wet suits.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Adding “Join in progress” in multiplayer game modes
- Adding support for wet suits
- Review of the weather condition percentage
- Fixed bug on the Autodrive
- Minor updates on bikes exhausts
- Minor fixes
If you missed our MotoGP 21 next-gen review, make sure to read it here.
With most racing game reviews, I do not get the chance to express a large amount of gratitude and appreciation for AI opponents. Luckily, I do get to do it here. There are different aspects that I look at when determining how well the AI interacts with me and other riders. Some of those areas include how well the AI recognizes me as a real opponent on the track, how fairly the AI races against me, and how well the AI approaches the idea that it is riding against other AI riders as well.