Milestone has released a new MotoGP 21 patch adding advanced controller options to the game. The patch also includes updates to the Moto3 riders and bikes for the 2021 season.
This option allow you to customise your race experience changing controller parameters like dead zone, linearity and many others. To access this options, select the “calibration” tab in the controls configuration menu.
Here are the patch notes.
- Added Advanced Controller Options
- Moto3 riders and bikes updated to the 2021 season
- Re-Tuning of the weather probabilities
- Several fixes on the Neural AI
- Minor fixes
Here’s the rest of the scheduled patch releases.
- Updating Moto2 Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Bike Retrieval in online multiplayer: the feature is now available even in online game modes.
- Adding MotoE Category
- Adding “Join in progress” in online multiplayer: with this update, players will now instantly joining qualifying sessions that are already started, instead of waiting as spectator
- Adding Wet Suit: same as the reality, riders will use Wet Suit in case of raining sessions.
If you missed our MotoGP 21 next-gen review, make sure to read it here.
With most racing game reviews, I do not get the chance to express a large amount of gratitude and appreciation for AI opponents. Luckily, I do get to do it here. There are different aspects that I look at when determining how well the AI interacts with me and other riders. Some of those areas include how well the AI recognizes me as a real opponent on the track, how fairly the AI races against me, and how well the AI approaches the idea that it is riding against other AI riders as well.