MotoGP 21 Patch Adds Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup - Editable Camera Angle Coming Soon
Milestone has released a new MotoGP 21 patch adding the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup and retuning tire compound. The team has also retuned the skill of the riders of the Junior Team in Career Mode, along with some other minor fixes.
Another patch is scheduled to be released soon adding an editable camera angle. The team will also update the Moto3 category and add editable controller settings later this month.
In June the bike retrieval feature will be added in online multiplayer, along with updates for the Moto2 and MotoE. Fans will also be able to join in progress online multiplayer races.
Here’s the full schedule.
- Updating MotoGP Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup
- Editable Camera Angle: players are able to personalize and create a camera angle that will perfectly suit their driving style
- Updating Moto3 Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Editable Controller’s settings: players are now able to personalize their experience, modifying options and input reactions of their controller.
- Updating Moto2 Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Bike Retrieval in online multiplayer: the feature is now available even in online game modes.
- Adding MotoE Category
- Adding “Join in progress” in online multiplayer: with this update, players will now instantly joining qualifying sessions that are already started, instead of waiting as spectator
- Adding Wet Suit: same as the reality, riders will use Wet Suit in case of raining sessions.
If you missed our MotoGP 21 next-gen review, make sure to read it here.
With most racing game reviews, I do not get the chance to express a large amount of gratitude and appreciation for AI opponents. Luckily, I do get to do it here. There are different aspects that I look at when determining how well the AI interacts with me and other riders. Some of those areas include how well the AI recognizes me as a real opponent on the track, how fairly the AI races against me, and how well the AI approaches the idea that it is riding against other AI riders as well.