Milestone has released a new MotoGP 19 trailer, showing the multiplayer features in the game. This year the team has new dedicated servers, promising no connection issues, laggy races or inconsistent collisions.
You can manage your race, create your own lobby or join public lobbies, invite friends and set up your own rules with the new Race Director Mode.
MotoGP 19 is scheduled to release on June 6 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC/Steam and later on Nintendo Switch.
- Remember when you were the king of the race? Old times: thanks to the Neural AI and to the Machine Learning, you’ll now face smarter, faster opponents who will exploit your mistakes. The challenge is about to get real.
- Living the MotoGP™ competition is great but having the chance to relive the greatest moments of the past is something you’d rarely experience. Ride as some of the greatest riders of the past in their most iconic moments as professional racers.
- A career mode that will let you pick your category of choice. Start from the Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup and climb your way up to the most prestigious teams, or simply jump-start your career as a MotoGP™ rider and grab the podium’s highest step. Or just dive into one of the many Single Player modes. If you like challenges, though, step into one of the many Multiplayer modes and test yourself against players around the world.
- Dedicated servers will be a game changer. A low latency experience will now step the game up. Your races against other players around the world will now be fairer than ever. Along this, the new Race Director Mode will really give the power to craft your own race, with your own rules.
- Pick your favourite helmet and make your own design. A powerful editor will now give you the chance to free your creativity. Endless possibilities in terms of shapes, colour shades, brushes, levels. And not just helmets, but lower back patches and race numbers as well!