NACON and development studio TEYON have announced Monster Truck Championship is coming to next-gen consoles on March 16. Previously released on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, Monster Truck Championship on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S will run at 4K resolution and 60 FPS in solo or online multiplayer.
In Monster Truck Championship, you take the wheel of one of 16 vehicles and enter five types of event. In these championships, you will compete in 25 stadiums and circuits in various cities across the United States. Taking a realistic approach to driving rather than an arcade-game style, Monster Truck Championship gives players the chance to take part in frenzied races and pull off believable aerial and ground moves by learning the unique physics of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customisable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Here are some new Monster Truck Championship screenshots, running on the latest next-gen consoles.