Check out the latest MLB The Show 19 Twitch stream (archived on YouTube), featuring plenty of details on the new mode March to October. It also includes some details on Franchise Mode and plenty of presentation improvements, including commentary improvements and stadium sounds.
We’ve posted some bullets below, including some captured screenshots, but you can watch the archive below.
- In season contract extensions in spring training, then later in the season, close to the trade deadline, you can sign players that are possibly going to hit free agency, or get trade talks going
- Real life contracts are in
- Payout structure can be normal, back loaded or front loaded
- Alex Miniak, the voice of Petco Park, is the PA announcer for all MLB, AAA and AA stadiums
- Pre-pitch cameras are in, allowing atmosphere to come through, which lock in on key players
- Heidi Watney is the new sideline reporter, she will be present whenever there are 2 MLB teams in an MLB stadium, no matter which mode
- Crowd audio has been improved with all-new crowd audio for both ambiance and reaction
- Crowd will react to situations, for example realistic reactions for double plays, RBI’s, go ahead RBI’s, go ahead HR’s with lots of variations. Team was able to get direct feeds from broadcasts themselves. You can really tell the difference between smaller and larger crowds.
- New score bug has lots of details and information
- Plenty of more details on the new March to October mode
- New Legend Revealed – Lou Gehrig
- Some Pre-order Diamonds Revealed – Lou Gehrig, Jackie Robinson, Jason Kendall, Chipper Jones