MLB The Show 19 game update 1.16 is available, fixing a few gameplay and miscellaneous issues. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed an issue that would trigger a pitcher ejection on a pitch on the inside part of the plate.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the 2nd baseman not immediately being able to throw after catching a ball from the catcher during a steal or rundown attempt. (specific to Button Accuracy)
- Fixed a specific occurrence where the catcher would not attempt to tag a runner crossing home plate.
- Fixed two Road to the Show freezes that could occur during manager interactions.
- Fixed an issue in Road to the Show that was preventing a Closing Pitcher (at the MLB level) from adding a new pitch.
- Minor UI adjustments.