MLB The Show 19 game update 1.06 is available, featuring some gameplay and miscellaneous updates. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed a sequence in March to October that would result in the 7th game of the World Series to be simmed instead of played, nullifying rewards.
- Minor tuning to AI and animations, which includes fixes for missed tags following throw cancels.
- Fixed a floating bat on specific follow-through animations.
- Road to the Show Dynamic Quest adjustments.
- Adjustments made to Guess Pitch audio feedback.
- Fixed various consumer reported crashes.
- Intro videos will now play when fast-play is set in March to October.
- Fixed an issue related to Conquest and Ranked Seasons where total XP earned (aka “Level”) was being set back to a previous timestamp.
- Other various minor bug fixes.