MLB The Show 19 game update 1.05 is available, featuring some gameplay and miscellaneous updates. Check out the patch notes below and let us know what you’re seeing.
- Fixed an issue where the wind meter would often point straight to center field in the pause menu.
- Fixed issues with Pure Analog Throwing interface to address throw-canceling problems.
- Adjustments made to fielding animations in regards to players facing-direction and catcher behavior on certain tag efforts.
- Animation adjustments made to the umpires in very specific situations.
- Disabled calling up expanded rosters during spring training for March To October. This is to prevent undesired roster changes in the 25 man roster leading into a new season.
- Updated several MLB stadiums that were ruling certain hits incorrectly. Stadiums adjusted include: Arizona Chase Field, Houston Minute Maid Park, Florida Marlins Park, and Milwaukee Miller Park.
- Added a 2018 NL East Champion pennant flag to Atlanta SunTrust Park.
- Added the MLB 150 year patch to the jerseys of the San Francisco Giants.
- Fixed various consumer reported crashes. This includes the crashes occurring during the “Near Perfection” Moment .
- Addressed an issue that resulted in users receiving a loss due to disconnect on the Battle Royale or Ranked Seasons Lineup screen.
- Shortened several menu transitions in the Diamond Dynasty Starting Pitcher and Lineup screens to prevent soft locks and disconnects.
- New York Yankee color pallet updated to reflect accurate colors in Diamond Dynasty.
- Addressed numerous Play-by-Play commentary issues and adjusted the volume and clarity of the Public Announcer audio.
- Corrections made to grammar and spelling errors throughout RTTS and other areas of the game.
- Various minor bug fixes and adjustments, based on consumer feedback.