Maximum Football’s largest content update is available now on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The update includes the major additions of Logo and Helmet Editor and The Spring League in Practice Mode. Thanks to the community’s feedback, the team has been able to identify and improve a number of other areas as well. Check out the patch notes below.
Major Feature Updates
- Full Logo Editor under Customize Menu (featuring 50 save slots, unlimited layers)
- Rebranded Practice Mode as “The Spring League”
- Added Helmet Logos under the Helmet Editor
- Added Night Games
- Fixed an issue where the team that kicked off the game would also kick off in the second half
- Player head tracking fixed when covering a kick
- Changed a bug where CPU would call a timeout consecutively
- Fixed an issue where DBs will sometimes spin 360 before following a receiver
- Players will no longer go offside after unpausing the game.
- No longer able to cycle through opponents players while on defense when possession was changed
- Pausing the game while the punter lines up will no longer cause them to hang in animation.
- Defenders will no longer ‘warp’ to a new position when being knocked in the backfield
- Players will no longer get stuck in a blocking stance after the play has ended
- General gameplay and physics enhancements were made as well
Rules & Stats
- College Rules not saving in Season mode has been fixed
- Stats have been rerecorded in the database and will properly record when the same team is playing each other
- General performance improvements
- Team logos added to midfield
- Increased screen resolution within the Customization menus
- Fixed an audio issue where the sound clip of the player running would randomly occur during a game