ESPN and EA Sports have teamed up once again to reveal the official Madden NFL 22 player ratings starting next week.
Starting on Monday, July 26 through Friday, players in the Madden NFL 22 “99 Club” will be revealed each morning on ESPN’s Get Up with top 10 players at several positions will be revealed daily on First Take, SportsCenter and NFL Live.
NFL alumni ratings adjustors, including Chad Johnson, Marshawn Lynch and Alex Smith, will be part of the coverage, helping reveal the ratings in the kickoff show on Friday and daily on First Take.
Here’s the full schedule of Madden NFL 22 player rating reveals.
- Monday, July 26: Top 10 Wide Receivers with Chad Johnson on First Take and full WR ratings reveal on SportsCenter, with additional coverage breaking down ESPN’s NFL commentators and analyst own Madden ratings on NFL Live
- Tuesday, July 27: Top 10 Defensive Linemen with Vince Wilfork on First Take and live reveal of top 10 Edge Rushers on SportsCenter and NFL Live
- Wednesday, July 28: Top Running Backs with Marshawn Lynch on First Take and full running back ratings reveal on SportsCenter and NFL Live
- Thursday, July 29: Top 10 Safeties with Ed Reed on First Take, with additional ratings revealed on SportsCenter and NFL Live
- Friday, July 30: Top 10 Quarterbacks with Alex Smith on First Take, with additional ratings revealed on SportsCenter and NFL Live
Here are the top rated players in Madden NFL 21.
The Standard Edition of Madden NFL 22 releases on August 20. Fans that pre-order the Dynasty or MVP Edition will get it on August 17. Madden NFL 22 early access arrives for EA Play subscribers on August 12.