House Rules have been implemented into Madden NFL 20 Superstar KO mode, as the team looks to add some fun ideas to the mode. The first house rule for Superstar KO mode is Expanding Endzone Tug of War.
Read up on how it works below and check out more details in the official post, on the EA forums.
Expanding Endzone Tug of War Rules
- Each Team Receives Five Plays, Taking Turns (Changing Possession) Each Play
- After Each Set of Plays, The Endzones Expand 10 Yards. (Signified By A Green Expanding Overlay On The Field)
- First Team To Score Wins
- If The Ball Is On The 50 Yard Line After 5 Sets Of Plays, The Endzones Swallow The Entire Field And It Is A Double KO
Note: If the Endzones expand and place you into a scoring position, you must break the plane of the goal line with a user action to “win” the game. This means the following:
- Hiking the ball to a QB inside the endzone will result in a win.
- Hiking the ball to a QB outside of the endzone will require you to break the plane once again.
- Hiking the ball to a QB outside of the endzone and throwing an incomplete pass will place the ball back in the endzone, breaking the plane and resulting in a win.
- Hiking the ball outside of the endzone and being stopped before entering again will result in a change of possession and continuation of Tug of War.