Not sure which Madden NFL 18 GOAT edition player to get? Scott Cole aka Coltrane walks you through it.
- Tom Brady – only if you’re a pure pocket passer. Devin Wade from longshot has better mobility and throw on the run.
- Barry Sanders – Great speed and elusiveness, but with Gamestop’s Bo Jackson or so many elite RBs you’ll be fine without him.
- Jerry Rice – The real GOAT. He’s a great WR but not top end speed and there’s so many to choose from this year including Gamestop’s Randy Moss and Doritos Calvin Johnson. Colt Cruise from Longshot is a great option too.
- Ray Lewis – My Pick because he’s already at Top 10 MLB in the game on launch and he has the speed to be versatile against the passing game and running game.
- Deion Sanders – If you have a second pick with the GOAT Edition plus the GOAT edition upgrade pack, go with Prime Time. Most schemes you’ll need 3 or 4 CBs anyway. He also provides you with a valuable Kick Returner.