It’s still early days for things like a Madden 21 draft class, but we do have one early-season favorite so far that comes from jcblayze on the forums. This is a PlayStation-related draft class for the 2021 NFL Draft. It is a full 450-player class. In addition, jcblayze has plans for 2022-2024 classes in the future. (We will post Xbox-related classes when we see ones that the community connects with.)
(Also, a reminder to EA and 2K that they need to get on The Show’s level and allow us to bring draft classes/custom rosters/etc. from one version of the game to the next because too much hard work has to be re-done year after year to create these custom edits all over again.)
Madden 21 Draft Class – 2021 NFL Draft Overview From jcblayze
- PSN ID: BigGargamel
- File Name: SGR2021FULL450
All Other Info
- All 450 players are completely real and edited.
- Edits include correct heights and weights according to ESPN.com. These measurables are adjusted to when the player is in the NFL. Meaning you will not see a 6’5, 220 pound defensive end.
- Schools, faces, body types, positions, equipment is accurate for every single player in the class. Big thanks to Operation Sports forum member Jeffhamm for compiling an excellent spreadsheet with full body pictures to go off of in regards to equipment.
- Ratings and tendencies edited for every player to the best of my abilities.
- Hidden gems and busts throughout. Scout scout scout!
- After much deliberation, Trey Lance is in this class.
You can see the draft class and how an NFL Draft plays out by scoping out two YouTube videos below:
Feel free to give feedback on the draft class here, and be sure to keep an eye out for the other classes coming soon.