Madden NFL 20
Madden 20 Ultimate Team: Theme Builders 2.0 Program Overview
Madden has been having some server issues today, but before those began they did release the Theme Builders 2.0 program for Madden 20 MUT. The original Theme Builders program was a boon for many of us early in the game’s life cycle, so it’s nice to get the 2.0 version. It’s 224 new players (seven new players for each team) with two players from each team getting a 97 overall (one on offense, one on defense). The last wrinkle is the two 97 overall players have two times team chemistry.
I won’t go through every single player, but I’ll highlight some of 97 overall players at various positions before quickly zipping through the other new stuff.
Theme Builders 2.0 Program – New Players
- QB: Ryan Tannehill, Carson Wentz, Gardner Minshew, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Dak Prescott,
- HB: Dalvin Cook, Saquon Barkley, Mark Ingram, James White, Aaron Jones, LeVeon Bell,
- WR: Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, Kenny Golladay, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans
- TE: Darren Waller
- Offensive Line: Ryan Ramczyk, Joe Staley, Alex Mack
- Defensive Line: Carlos Dunlap, Yannick Ngakoue, Jurrell Casey, Cameron Jordan, DeMarcus Lawrence
- Linebacker: Shaquil Barrett, Darius Leonard, Shaq Thompson, T.J. Watt
- Cornerback: Kyle Fuller
- Safety: Antoine Bethea, Devin McCourty, Earl Thomas, K.J. Wright
The Gardner Minshew is one of the more goofy cards in the game now. I found this on Reddit and it does check out based on the ratings: He gets Evasive and Escape Artist due to his Scrambler archetype. So you have a slow quarterbacks getting two amazing abilities due to the archetype system. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s just funny to think about considering it’s Minshew.
Theme Builders 2.0 Program – Sets
The sets are straight forward where you trade in the five other non-97 overall players to get one of the 97 overall players. You can also exchange seven 85-87 overall players to get a random 90-95 overall player from the program.