I’m putting a disclaimer at top of these roster posts to make three things clear:
- There is a limit to the amount of players who can be added to the game on consoles. If your favorite prospect isn’t in the game, it’s probably not the roster creator’s fault, but rather just a limit of how far they can go creating rosters.
- If you have trouble downloading a roster, it is not the roster creator’s fault. EA has fixed some of the community download issues, but it can still be a little spotty at times. Here are the latest tips to get the files if you are struggling:
- If you’re getting error codes when downloading, try the backup file associated with a roster — if there is one. Or just keep trying (it does download eventually).
- If your file downloads but doesn’t show up in your load/delete folder, confirm its not in your load folder. From there, quit out of Madden, then restart Madden back up and then immediately go back to the Community Downloads and re-download the file. It should be there now.
- Development traits can’t be added outside of franchise mode. This is not in a roster creator’s control — it’s on you once you get into a franchise.
With that said, htown5933 has posted a roster on PS4 that includes free agency and all NFL Draft picks through round 4, plus another 29 players beyond the fourth round (26 draft picks and 3 UDFAs). So this roster includes 175 rookies overall.
- File Name: HTOWN5933Draft
- Backup File: HTOWN5933DRAFTPT2
He is still making adjustments to number changes and smaller free agent elements, but he’s mostly done creating rookies. If you have constructive notes for him that aren’t just “why isn’t X player created?” then by all means use the thread.
Additionally, one other OS user has been working hard on a PS4 roster file: Unfadeable23
- User Name: UnFadeable21
- File Name: Madden2021
He is similarly working up through the fourth round but is not quite done as of yet. He has the same general plan to mostly stop after the fourth round, but will look to add some players from later in the draft here and there where possible.