After releasing their 120hz performance update and high visual quality modes last month for next-gen consoles, the WRC 9 team has released another game update today, laying down the groundwork for the upcoming FIA Rally Star DLC. The patch also address issues brought up by the community, for multiple consoles.
Check out the patch notes below.
FIA Rally Star Mode
Note: This mode and its content will only be available through the purchase of the FIA Rally Star DLC, which is coming at a later date on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store.
- FIA Rally Star new game mode
- A new track
- A brand new car: M-Sport Ford Fiesta Rally 3 (Team FIA Rally Star)
- Fixed an issue with the Balanced Mode.
- Resolved an issue where only the aerodynamic parts and tires could be damaged.
- Resolved an issue where a light could be seen clipping through the ground in Training C2.
- Resolved a crash when selecting a car in the showroom and selecting the photo mode during the loading
- Various level design and collision fixes.
- Resolved log in error when no internet connection.
- Fixed various crash linked to photo mode.
- Resolved various menu navigation issues.
Fixed wrong color of a couple of trophies icons.
PlayStation 5 specific fixes
- Resolved an issue where a punctured tire could do sparkles if the other tire on the same axle is destroyed.
- Fixed wrong color of a couple of trophies icons.
- The Thrustmaster T80 Steering Wheel is now supported.
Fixed issue with the reverse not working on various shifter.