Kylotonn has released another patch for WRC 9 today, addressing issues with the timer on several tracks, along with the inability to repair brakes and suspension in the service park between races.
The patch also addresses some steering wheel issues on both Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5. Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB were used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the option menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Fixed informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Fixed various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message “Press triangle to replace the punctured tire” could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Fixed wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post process related crash.
Xbox Series X|S specific fixes
Vibration on steering wheel have been improved.
Fixed performance issues related to Fanatec wheels.