A new content update has arrived for Gran Turismo Sport, adding new cars, a new track (with 3 unique layouts), GT League events, and much more. Coming soon, over 200 of GT Sport’s vehicles will be available to purchase from the PS Store and Brand Central as DLC.
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02
- Honda Beat ’91
- Honda S660 ’15
- Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
- Mazda 787B ’91
New Track – Sainte-Croix Circuit (A / B / C)
Based on the scenic Lake of Sainte-Croix in the Provence region of France, this original 10km course (with three distinct layouts) features tricky radial corners, long straights, and requires high driving skill to achieve fast lap times. The track is truly designed to test drivers’ adaptability. Furthermore, all three track variants are also playable in reverse, making six unique races possible.
Adding to the GT League line-up, we’ve introduced three new events to test drivers of all skill levels, including:
- Light Weight K Cup – Beginner League
- Nostalgic Car Festival – Amateur League
- Mercedes AMG Grand Prix – Professional League
More details on the Gran Turismo Sport update, can be found at the official website.