Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.65 is available today. The update features a balance of performance for several cars, adjustments to the penalty-issuing system and some changes related to the Olympic Virtual Series – Motor Sport Event.
- Sport Mode – Several changes related to the “Olympic Virtual Series – Motor Sport Event” have been implemented.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Sport Mode & Lobby
- The following adjustments have been made to the penalty-issuing system “Sport” mode and “Lobbies” of Gran Turismo Sport. The penalty judgement algorithm has been adjusted so that severe penalties are no longer issued due to differences in internet network environments.
- The Balance of Performance (BoP) for several cars in Gran Turismo Sport has been updated.
- Adjustments to the fuel consumption ratio of Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars.
It’s been a while since we’ve seen an actual content update for Gran Turismo Sport. In fact, the Toyota GR Yaris First Edition RZ was added back in November of last year, so we are due. With Gran Turismo 7 pushed to 2022, let’s hope the team can start pushing out content soon.