Microids and Eden Games have announced Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition, is coming to the Nintendo Switch on August 25. It will include all of the content available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, along with a focus on racing experience and strategy with pit stops, tire changes and fuel management.
On top of all of the already available tracks, players will be able to race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. From the qualifying session to race strategy, racers will have to perform in every compartment to finish on the podium.
Only the very best will have what is takes to finish first and win the legendary Ford GT40 MK I. 4 other cars are joining the roster:
- Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
- Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- Bentley Continental GT3-R
13 of the cars already present in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will get their “motorsport” version in the new edition.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! – Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.