Gear.Club Unlimited 2
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 - Tracks Edition Arrives on August 25 For Nintendo Switch - New Screenshots
Microids and Eden Games have released some new screenshots for their upcoming Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition, which is scheduled to arrive for the Nintendo Switch on August 25. The Tracks Edition includes all of the content available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, along with a focus on racing experience and strategy with pit stops, tire changes and fuel management.
On top of all of the already available tracks, players will be able to race in the 24 Hours of Le Mans. From the qualifying session to race strategy, racers will have to perform in every compartment to finish on the podium.
Only the very best drivers will have what it takes to finish first and unlock the legendary Ford GT40 MK I, winner of the 1968 and 1969 editions of Le Mans. No less than 4 other racing cars are also joining Gear.Club Unlimited’s roster: Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, Porsche 919 Hybrid, Mercedes AMG GT3 and Bentley Continental GT3-R. Also note that 13 of the cars already present in GCU2 will get their “motorsport” version in this new edition.
Only the very best will have what is takes to finish first and win the legendary Ford GT40 MK I. 4 other cars are joining the roster:
- Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
- Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- Bentley Continental GT3-R
13 of the cars already present in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will get their “motorsport” version in the new edition.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Gear.Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! – Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.