Eden Games and Microïds have announced Gear.Club Unlimited 2 is coming to the Nintendo Switch on December 4. Check out the new Gear.Club Unlimited 2 trailer, introducing players to the Performance Shop’s new features. The garage can be fully personalized and used by players to upgrade and customize their vehicles.
A fundamental part of the Gear.Club Unlimited franchise, the Performance Shop is made up of seven workshops:
- Mechanical Workshop: modify engines and gearboxes to make cars more powerful
- Body Workshop: reduce the weight of cars to make them faster
- Wind Tunnel: improve car aerodynamics
- Tires Workshop: change brakes and tires to improve grip
- Graphic Workshop: change colors and apply stickers to cars to make them unique
- Cosmetic Workshop: customize cars, from the hood to the spoiler!
- Rally Workshop: modify cars to compete on sand tracks in rally mode