Another Forza Motorsport 7 patch, along with the new K1 Speed car pack just arrived. Check out the patch notes and details below.
The K1 Speed car pack is part of the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass ($6.99 if you don’t have a car pass), featuring the following vehicles.
- 1976 Chevrolet #76 Greenwood Corvette
- 1985 Nissan #83 Electramotive Engineering GTP ZX-Turbo
- 1948 Ferrari 166 Inter Sport
- 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
- 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS
- 2017 Maserati Levante S
- 2018 Honda Odyssey
NOTE: The K1 Speed Car Pack is the final car pack included in the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass.
- Fixed an issue where PC players were running into an extensive hitch in performance every time they used Alt-Tab to return to the game.
- Fixed an issue where game would hard lock after tabbing out from multiplayer Spectate to the race lobby.
- Particles will no longer clip into the ground when DRS “Particle Resolution” is set to “Full.”
- Corrected mouse control behavior when using the Spectate Ticker and Telemetry functions.
- Fixed an issue where some PC players were encountering black screens in between MP races.
- Fixed an issue with the 1972 Land Rover Series III where the front tires were missing turning animation.
- Fixed an issue with the 1997 Honda Civic Type R where the driver’s hands clipped through the steering wheel while in neutral position.
- Corrected the position of the air vent in the cockpit for the 2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS.
- Fixed an issue with the 1983 Jaguar #44 Group 44 XJR-5 where the manufacturer livery on the sides of the car clipped with the vehicle’s body when damaged.
- Fixed an issue with the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2, where the aftermarket Forza rear wing would clip through the supports around the tire.
- Fixed an issue with the 2011 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F458, where the right side door livery was mirrored from the left side door during races.
- Reduced darkness of windscreen for the 1976 Brabham #8 Motor Racing Development BT45B.
- Fixed issues for inside apex curbs that caused players to unrealistically slow down. These fixes affect the following tracks: LeMans, Hockenheim, Monza, and Circuit of the Americas.
- Fixed an issue where livery decals applied to one side of the 2016 Ariel Nomad were duplicated to the interior and the opposite side of the vehicle.
- Improved general menu performance when entering a public race in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a private lobby host would be moved to the back of the grid before entering the “verify the grid” screen.
- Fixed an issue where some players in a lobby would not load to the next track and would miss the race.
- Ticker feature that are time based now use the “00:00:00” format.
- Fixed an issue where, in a private lobby, if the host set Weather Type to “Rain”, the lobby would switch to “Partly Cloudy” conditions.
- Players can no longer “ready up” during Verify Grid screen.
- Removed Collection Tier icon on opponent label Gamertags from multiplayer and Spectate.
- Fixed an issue where elements of the Car Info Spectate Telemetry UI were persisting between instances of Spectating during a single race.
- Fixed an issue where UI would be blocked by a car during map load between races.
- The analog handbrake for Fanatec wheels will now work with the console versions of Forza 7.