The Forza Motorsport 7 Top Gear Car Pack is available now, free for Car Pass owners, featuring the following cars.
- 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast
- 2018 McLaren 720 S
- 2017 Vuhl 05RR
- 2018 Exomotive Exocet Sport V8 XP-5
- 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4
- 1964 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS
- 1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta
The Forza Motorsport 7 game update is also available now, including the 1971 Porsche #23 917/20 and 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, as Porsche Spotlight Cars, free to all Forza 7 players. Check out the trailer, screenshots and patch notes below.
Patch notes, new features and improvements:
- Unlocking 118 previously exclusive locked cars, making them available for purchase for in-game credits.
- Lobby hosts can now remove griefers from a lobby during a race.
- Improved scrolling performance in Car Select screens.
- New Spotlight cars: the 1971 Porsche #23 917/20 and the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- The Top Gear Car Pack, which is included for players who own the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass.
- Added “B” button (back) functionality to DLC/Car Delivery pop-up screen.
- Fixed an issue on the DLC/Car Delivery pop-up screen, where moving the right stick down would scroll all screens simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where the UI map for Prague Short points in the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue on Windows 10 PC versions of the game, where the “Select” button would gray out when moving the mouse off the hopper you attempt to enter.
- Added title text to the flyout menu that appears when trying to save a replay without keywords.
- Main menu buttons are no longer temporarily grayed out when dismissing the news message pop-up.
- Fixed an issue where players who previously lost save game data on their profile were unable to download tunes they created.
- Fixed an issue where, for PC players in Ultrawide settings, taking a photo with all UI hidden will still show camera settings displayed in the shot.
- Car loading in Car Select screens will begin once the player stops scrolling through the menu, increasing performance.
- Fixed an issue where audio would play continuously when moving an element then turning Snap Mode on. 274827
- Fixed an issue where some players could not see event restrictions in Rivals challenges during the pre-race menu lobby.
- Fixed an issue where players who disconnected in public MP lobbies while waiting in the “Install Parts” flyout would be left alone in the lobby after backing out, instead of sending them to hopper select.
- Fixed an issue where players entering Test Drive in a lobby just as the first car finishes the race will cause the player to disconnect from the session when the next race begins.
- Fixed an issue where players who were disconnected from League races are unable to rejoin the League hoppers and saw a “Failed due to lobby mismatch” error.
- Fixed an issue where client never fetches tunes past the 8th item on the list.
- Steering wheel is no longer visible in the Subaru WRX STI VT15r Rally Car when using wheel-less cockpit view.
- Fixed an issue where tuning sliders and arrows were not grayed out for areas that were not adjustable with your car’s applied upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing four 205/55R16 options when upgrading the front tire width, and two 305/35R16 options when upgrading rear tire width on the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS.
- Fixed description for body kit upgrades in the 1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTS.
- Fixed an issue where the car information screen in the Auction House was not showing specific bonuses for Forza Edition cars.
- Fixed an issue where selling a tuned Hyundai Veloser N or Veloster Turbo in the Auction House would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player disconnects from the network by pulling their Ethernet cable, the Race Info page and the Ticker would show DNF and no Gamertag.
- Fixed an issue where the #Forzathon tile would occasionally display “Coming Soon” even when #Forzathon events were live.
- Fixed an issue where, after completing a race and gaining progress on a #Forzathon Challenge, the progress toast appears, then disappears before reappearing and playing the intended animation.