Codemasters and EA have released F1 2021 patch 1.17 today for all platforms. The update improves AI behavior in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
Calibration issues with Fanatec CSL DD pedals, victory VO at the end of races and more have also been addressed. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: (4-4) A small hotfix is available today with F1 2021 patch 1.18. Here are the patch notes.
- DJMaRiiO suit now appears correctly
- Fixed various issues with other customization items
F1 2021 Patch 1.17 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.