- Braking Point’ – the thrilling new story experience.
- New ways to play: two-player Career and ‘Real-Season Start’.
- My Team mode – create a driver, choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
- Expanded Driver Stats that now include ‘Focus’ and new team-critical Department Events to address.
- Split-screen racing for two players.
- Casual race options for more relaxed racing whilst new Expert options give experienced players even more control.
- Acclaimed ten-year Career Mode, including updated Research and Development and Practice Programs, and new Quick Practice.
- Formula 2, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, with short, medium, or full season options and 2020 and 2021 season content *.
- Esports – in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
- More ways to race: Time Trial, Shorter season length options, Grand Prix Mode and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights and (PC only) full replays.
- Compete online in Multiplayer: Social and Ranked races, new Quick Join format, Leagues, customizable liveries, and Weekly Events.
More in F1 2021
F1 2021 Patch 1.07 Available on All Platforms - Patch Notes (Xbox Community Voice Their Displeasure on Overheating Issues)
F1 2021 patch 1.07 is available today for all platforms. The latest update re-enables 3D audio...
Deal of the Day
Outriders Day One Edition
As an Amazon Associate, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases.